CSDEFR
předchozí další

Search

Navigation

 

Top news

Events

Chapel of St. John the Baptists

In the village we can find a Chapel of St. John the Baptists from 1838, which replaced the original old bell tower. It is a rectangle shaped building with two windows and saddle roof with a small turret. In front of the Chapel there is a stone cross with a corpus of the Crucified Jesus dating back to the 2nd half of the 19th century.

Related articles

 
 
 
Mikroregion LitovelskoMikroregion Litovelsko, nám. Přemysla Otakara 778, 784 01 Litovel,
tel.: +420 585 153 134, e-mail:mikroregion@mestolitovel.cz
ID datové schránky: 45nvcji

Turistické informační centrumTuristické informační centrum náměstí Přemysla Otakara 762 Litovel, 784 01
Tel.: +420 585 150 221, +420 721 269 146, e-mail:tic@litovel.eu, www.tic.litovel.eu
MMR ČRProjekt spolufinancován Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj ČR.
load