CSDEFR
předchozí další

Search

Navigation

 

Top news

Events

Church of St. František Serafinský

A building in the Barocco style from 1714, whose construction was ordered by the Olomouc regional hetman, Rudolf Kryštof Přemyslav of Witten, stands on the place where there used to be the original chapel dating back to the Hussite wars. The church underwent a significant reconstruction during reconstruction of the area around the park in the middle of the 19th century. Then the chapliancy was promoted to a presbytery.

In the beginning of the 20s of the 20th century there were disputes with the Czechoslovak Hussite Church. At present there are regular catholic masses.

The church together with other two churches gave a nickname to Chudobín – it is called a village with three churches.

 

Kostel sv. Františka Serafínského v Chudobíně
 
 
 
Mikroregion LitovelskoMikroregion Litovelsko, nám. Přemysla Otakara 778, 784 01 Litovel,
tel.: +420 585 153 134, e-mail:mikroregion@mestolitovel.cz
ID datové schránky: 45nvcji

Turistické informační centrumTuristické informační centrum náměstí Přemysla Otakara 762 Litovel, 784 01
Tel.: +420 585 150 221, +420 721 269 146, e-mail:tic@litovel.eu, www.tic.litovel.eu
MMR ČRProjekt spolufinancován Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj ČR.
load