CSDEFR
předchozí další

Search

Navigation

 

Top news

Events

Chateau at Chudobín

The chateau and surrounding area are situated on a former citadel, which was there already in the 13th century. The history is closely linked with the village and estate. Famous and well-educated families such as the Zoubeks of Zdětín (1481-1590), the Hájovský (1590-1604), the Bokůvek of Bokůvka (1604-1622), Polish nobleman and writer Vavřinec Jan the knight Rudawski (1661-1671) and the gentry of Witten and Andlern used to live here. These families changed the original citadel into a chateau, which was also reconstructed for several times.

In the beginning of the 19th century the Terchs, originally a burgess family, bought both the estate and chateau. Antonín Tersch initiated the reconstruction into the current design in the middle of the 19th century. Based on some elements the author of the reconstruction might have been Anton Arche, the architect that designed for example Podzámecká and Květná garden at Kroměříž – monuments protected by UNESCO. Then the vegetable and fruit garden was transformed into an English park with small decorative constructions. In the thirties of the 20th century a small pavilion in the corner of the park was rebuilt into a family crypt.

During the 70s of the 20th century they established a hotel here. nowadays the chateau is not used and the premises are closed down.

 

Chudobín 1
Litovel, 783 21

Chudobín
Chudobín park
DSC 0821
 
 
 
Mikroregion LitovelskoMikroregion Litovelsko, nám. Přemysla Otakara 778, 784 01 Litovel,
tel.: +420 585 153 134, e-mail:mikroregion@mestolitovel.cz
ID datové schránky: 45nvcji

Turistické informační centrumTuristické informační centrum náměstí Přemysla Otakara 762 Litovel, 784 01
Tel.: +420 585 150 221, +420 721 269 146, e-mail:tic@litovel.eu, www.tic.litovel.eu
MMR ČRProjekt spolufinancován Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj ČR.
load