předchozí další




Top news


Museum of Litovel

Today’s museum building was established on a former shooting range of gunnery associations of Litovel that used to be present in the town for nearly five hundred years. In the middle of the 19th century the building was a center for the social life that had not been divided yet. In 1906 the Town Museum was transferred here, which gathered and exhibited its rich collections –archeological, ethnographic or e.g. numismatic ones. In the 50s of the 20th century the collections were nationalized and they have never been returned to Litovel.

After the last reconstruction in the beginning of the 21st century on the groundfloor there was opened a large restaurant and on the first floor again a museum that is gathering new collections. At present there is an exhibition of crafts from the 1st half of the 20th century and they also organize short-term exhibitions here.


Opening hours

January - May We - Su 9:00 - 16:00
June - September We - Su 9:00 - 17:00
October - December We - Su 9:00 - 16:00

Mikroregion LitovelskoMikroregion Litovelsko, nám. Přemysla Otakara 778, 784 01 Litovel,
tel.: +420 585 153 134, e-mail:mikroregion@mestolitovel.cz
ID datové schránky: 45nvcji

Turistické informační centrumTuristické informační centrum náměstí Přemysla Otakara 762 Litovel, 784 01
Tel.: +420 585 150 221, +420 721 269 146, e-mail:tic@litovel.eu, www.tic.litovel.eu
MMR ČRProjekt spolufinancován Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj ČR.