A small village 17 km south-west of Litovel. It was founded in 1368.
17 km south-west of Litovel and south of Vilémov, not far from Náměšť na Hané there is a small village of Olbramice. The village has 73 houses and 219 inhabitants. Founded in 1368, 394 m above sea level.
The village was named after its founder Olbram. For many years it was a property of the Olomouc chapter but in the 17th century the village was bought by Václav Gaje-Galeny, the owner of Chudobín. Olbramice is an agricultural hamlet. Scabbling is traditional here.
On the northern end of the village we find a column with a statue of St. Jana Nepomucký and relief of St. Florián, which is a folk stone-work dating back to the 19th century. On the village square there is a Chapel of St. Vitus and cross with a relief of the Virgin Mary Bereaved and corpus of the Crucified Jesus. Vojtěch Zapletal had had the Chapel built from his own money and collections made by the worshippers in 1937.
Olbramice 56
Olbramice, 783 22
Phone: | +420 585 349 262 |
---|---|
GSM: | +420 606 749 984 |
E-mail: | obec@olbramice.cz…obec@olbramice.cz Copy email address |
Web: | www.olbramice.cz…http://www.olbramice.cz Copy link address |
Starosta: | Doc.RNDr.Robert Prucek, Ph.D. |
IČ: | 635669 |