předchozí další




Top news



A tiny village of Loučany situated 14 km west of Olomouc, 236 m above sea level. It has 220 houses and was established already in 1141.

This tiny and very enchanting village crossed by the little river Šumice can be found close to Náměšť na Hané, 14 km west of Olomouc. So it is still on the plain, exactly 236-m above sea level. It has 220 houses and was established already in 1141, when it was mentioned in the record of the Olomouc bishop J. Zídek for the first time.

Despite the little size of the village we can find a couple of interesting sights here. In the centre of the village there is a Chapel of St. Florián and Isidor dating back to 1724,which was reconstructed in 1934. On the local cemetery there is a cross with a corpus of the Crucified Jesus from 1818, at the curve of the road leading to Těšetice there is a column with a statue of St. Florián and relief of the Virgin Mary Bereaved – also from 1818. By the road leading to Náměšť na Hané we find a column with a statue of Jan Nepomucký with relief of Jesus on the Mount Olivet with German signs and years 1818 and 1883 on the sides.

Loučany 849
Loučany, 783 44

Phone:+420 585 952 112
GSM:+420 724 191 954
E-mail:obec@loucany.cz…obec@loucany.cz Copy email address
Web:www.loucany.cz/…http://www.loucany.cz/ Copy link address
Starosta:Ing. Jaroslav Loutocký
Mikroregion LitovelskoMikroregion Litovelsko, nám. Přemysla Otakara 778, 784 01 Litovel,
tel.: +420 585 153 134, e-mail:mikroregion@mestolitovel.cz
ID datové schránky: 45nvcji

Turistické informační centrumTuristické informační centrum náměstí Přemysla Otakara 762 Litovel, 784 01
Tel.: +420 585 150 221, +420 721 269 146, e-mail:tic@litovel.eu, www.tic.litovel.eu
MMR ČRProjekt spolufinancován Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj ČR.